- This event has passed.
Auditing the supply chain & reinforcing the broken links
October 10 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
This session is hosted by Wigan Local Authority & the content is supplied by the Manufacturing Team from the GC Business Growth Hub, along with their specialist Speaker, Happy Dudee, Project Director from Value Chain.
The session is aimed at any business that have more complex supply chains and goods that move over UK/EU boarders and we will be covering the following:
- Checking your network
- Meeting your contractual obligations
- Delay sensitivity
- The issues around goods in
- Holyhead to Dublin – what are the impacts
- The unexpected upside – exploiting the opportunity •
- Informing customers & keeping communications open
We are running a series of sessions to support businesses to be as prepared as they can, supporting their planning and helping SMEs to consider specific aspects of their business and how a no-deal Brexit may impact.
*Please be aware that registration begins at 9.30am*