CrimePolice appeal after boy robbed in Oldham

Police appeal after boy robbed in Oldham

Police are appealing for witnesses after a 16-year-old boy was threatened and robbed in Oldham.
The incident took place at 9.30pm on December 31, along Featherstall Road North.
It is understood that the victim was threatened and when he refused to hand over his bag, he was assaulted to the head.

The suspects then fled the scene taking the victim’s bag before he was taken to hospital by officers after calling the police.

Officers are appealing to the public for any further information.

In particular are looking to speak to the four individuals in the images as police believe they may have further information regarding this incident that could help with the investigation.

Information can be shared by calling 101 quoting log number 2954 of 31/12/2023 or by using the ‘tell us about’ section at www.gmp.police.uk

Helen Greaney
Helen Greaney
I'm a journalist with more than 18 years' experience on local, regional and national newspapers, as well as PR and digital marketing. Crime and the courts is my specialist area but I'm also keen to hear your stories concerning Manchester and the greater North West region.
Latest

Makerfield by-election LIVE as Greens and Reform embroiled in social media storms while Burnham launches campaign

Andy Burnham has called for Britain to have a “‘live and let live’ approach to life” when asked about newly-published single-sex spaces guidance.The Greater...

Man United transfer news LIVE – Ederson 'advanced talks', Elliot Anderson update, £80m battle

Thomas Tuchel has named the England squad for this summer's World Cup, with some Manchester United players missing out.There is no place in the...

Shock on the streets of Bury as armed cops descend and suspect shot

A 20-year-old white British man has been arrested on suspicion of being concerned in the supply of Class A drugs23:15, 22 May 2026Updated 23:32,...

Wigan fire RECAP as emergency services scrambled and residents told to keep doors and windows closed

A spokesperson for Greater Manchester Fire and Rescue Service (GMFRS) said:“Shortly after 5:53pm this afternoon (Friday 22 May), fire crews were called to reports...
Subscribe to our newsletter
Business Manchester will use the information you provide on this form to be in touch with you and to provide updates and marketing.
Don't miss

Measles outbreak warning for Spain holidays as cases double in tourist hotspot

Cases of measles in Alcantarilla, Murcia have doubled since an outbreak was declared earlier this month, prompting a warning for families travelling to the...

Doctor Who's Mandip Gill announces engagement after boyfriend's unique proposal

The actress appeared in every single episode of the Jodie Whittaker era of the BBC science fiction seriesSharing a picture of the jelly wrapped...

Harry Maguire's mum absolutely fuming as Man United defender left out of England squad

The defender's brother has slammed the decision22:58, 21 May 2026Updated 23:23, 21 May 2026Harry Maguire's mum has taken to social media to share her...

Why Manchester Businesses Are Reassessing How They Transport Staff and Clients

Owning a vehicle fleet once made sense when running costs were stable and compliance demands were relatively unchanged. In Manchester today, neither holds true. Clean...

More News

How to make sure your business bounces back after a cybersecurity attack

You’ll rarely see a cyber breach coming. In a matter of moments, everything you've built could be put at risk, leaving you to pick up...

Teenager arrested after proactive drug dealing operation in Chorlton

A teenage boy was arrested by South Manchester police following a proactive plain clothes operation to combat drug dealing in the area. Officers headed to...

Fake ‘luxury’ goods worth £3 million found in trading standards raid

More than 5,000 fake luxury goods worth £3.1 million have been uncovered in Bury by trading standards officers. The huge haul was discovered in raids...